- 1 Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- 2 Match Details:
- 3 Venue Guide
- 4 Venue Scoring Pattern
- 5 Brisbane Heat Squad:
- 6 Melbourne Renegades Squad:
- 7 Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match Who Will Win Brisbane Heat Melbourne Renegades View Results Loading ...
- 8 Pitch Report
- 9 Weather Report for Today Match
- 10 Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match(MLR vs HBH): HEAD-TO-HEAD
- 11 Big Bash League 2018-19 Live Streaming & TV Channel and Broadcasting List:
- 12 Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th Match: Big Bash League 2018-19 – Points Table
- 13 Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match, Big Bash League 2018-19 Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, which will be held on Thursday, January 10, 2019, at The Gabba, Brisbane, and the match begins at 08:15 AM GMT at The Gabba, Brisbane. Big Bash League 2018-19 will witness continental rivalry resume once again, but this time in the Big Bash League 2018-19.
- Melbourne Renegades won 7 of the last 9 matches between these two sides.
- Brisbane Heat have won 3 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
- Melbourne Renegades have won 5 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
Brisbane (BCGW) has hosted 37 T20 matches since 2010. We will now examine some more details from the matches.
The average first innings score at Brisbane (BCGW) is 170 in matches where the full 20 overs were available. Over 200 has scored 3 times in T20s here since 2010. The last 3 first innings scores here were 146, 158 (17.0 max overs) and 145.
54% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. Batters at Brisbane (BCGW) strike at 133.6 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 119.1 against spin.
18 out the last 35 completed matches played at Brisbane (BCGW) have been won by the team batting first.
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match Who Will Win Today Match PredictionBrisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match Toss Prediction: Brisbane HeatClick To Tweet Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match Prediction: Melbourne RenegadesClick To Tweet
- Match: BRH vs MLR, 26th Match, Big Bash League 2018-19
- Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Time: 08:15 AM GMT
- Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane
- Umpires: Simon Fry , Geoff Joshua
- Third Umpire: David Shepard
- Match Referee: Daryl Harper
Venue Scoring Pattern
Brisbane Heat Squad:
Max Bryant, Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn(c), Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Peirson(w), James Pattinson, Brendan Doggett, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Josh Lalor, Alex Ross
Melbourne Renegades Squad:
Mackenzie Harvey, Marcus Harris, Cameron White, Sam Harper(w), Tom Cooper(c), Daniel Christian, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Usman Khan, Jon Holland
The pitch will be really good for batting as the match will be played at Brisbane. There will be a little pace and carry for the pacers as well.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather will be clear on 10th January 2019 the Brisbane. There is almost no chance of rain. So it will be a good game of cricket to watch.
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th BBL Match(MLR vs HBH): HEAD-TO-HEAD
Total Matches– 9
Won by Heat -2
Won by Renegades – 7
Big Bash Live Streaming – Broadcasters List ( TV Channels )
|Australia||Fox Sports , Seven Network, Network Ten|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|India||STAR Sports, SONY ESPN|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|Bangladesh||Sony TEN2 – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|South Africa||Super Sport – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|Sri Lanka||Sony Six, SONY ESPN|
|United State||Willow TV – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport, Sky Sports|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus|
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades, 26th Match: Big Bash League 2018-19 – Points Table
Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Deekshith Challenger –
Note:- Above are the list of finest predictors we have selected now and we need to inform each member that we’ll update the predictions of the highest predictors once they have published their prediction and they are going to be in live comments it up to them too. The predictions will probably be based mostly on there interest it’s ur want to observe or not, Our Website Match predictions.in and our top predictors are not going to be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from reliance on the data contained inside this website. The information contained on this website isn’t essentially real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of our predictors.
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ABOVE LIST THEN PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND GIVE GOOD PREDICTIONS TO OUR MEMBERS, THEN YOU ALSO BE THE BEST PREDICTOR.