- 1 Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- 2 Match Details:
- 3 Venue Guide
- 4 Venue Scoring Pattern
- 5 Brisbane Heat Women Squad:
- 6 Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
- 7 Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Who Will Win Brisbane Heat Women Melbourne Stars Women View Results Loading ...
- 8 Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19 Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, which will be held on Thursday, January 10, 2019, at The Gabba, Brisbane, and the match begin at 02:50 AM GMT at The Gabba, Brisbane. Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19 will witness continental rivalry resume once again, but this time in the Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19.
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Who Will Win Today Match PredictionBrisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Toss Prediction: Melbourne Stars WomenClick To Tweet Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Prediction: Brisbane Heat WomenClick To Tweet
- Match: BRHW vs MLSW, 50th Match, Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19
- Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Time: 02:50 AM GMT
- Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane
- Umpires: Marais Erasmus, Ruchira Palliyaguruge
- Third Umpire: Gregory Brathwaite
- Match Referee: David Boon
Venue Scoring Pattern
Brisbane Heat Women Squad:
Sune Luus, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Jemma Barsby, Kirby Short, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Haidee Birkett, Laura Harris, Georgia Prestwidge, Josephine Dooley, Charli Knott
Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
Erin Osborne, Holly Ferling, Georgia Elwiss, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Kristen Beams (c), Angela Reakes, Alana King, Katie Mack, Annabel Sutherland, Makinley Blows, Nicole Faltum, Chloe Rafferty, Nicola Hancock, Elly Donald
Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Deekshith Challenger –
Note:- Above are the list of finest predictors we have selected now and we need to inform each member that we’ll update the predictions of the highest predictors once they have published their prediction and they are going to be in live comments it up to them too. The predictions will probably be based mostly on there interest it’s ur want to observe or not, Our Website Match predictions.in and our top predictors are not going to be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from reliance on the data contained inside this website. The information contained on this website isn’t essentially real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of our predictors.
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ABOVE LIST THEN PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND GIVE GOOD PREDICTIONS TO OUR MEMBERS, THEN YOU ALSO BE THE BEST PREDICTOR.
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 50th Match Who Will Win………??
comment your prediction Beneath