- 1 Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, 8th Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- 2 Match Details:
- 3 Venue Guide
- 4 Venue Scoring Pattern
- 5 Brisbane Heat Women Squad:
- 6 Perth Scorchers Women Squad:
- 7 Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, 8th Match Brisbane Heat Women Perth Scorchers Women View Results Loading ...
- 8 Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, 8th Match, Womens Big Bash League 2018-19 Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, which will be held on Dec 07, Friday at North Sydney Oval, Sydney, and the match begins at 08:00 PM LOCAL at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. Womens Big Bash League 2018-1 will witness continental rivalry resume once again, but this time in the Womens Big Bash League 2018-1.
Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, 8th Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- Match: BRHW vs PRSW, 8th Match, Womens Big Bash League 2018-19
- Date: Saturday, December 08, 2018
- Time: 03:50 AM GMT
- Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
- Umpires: Marais Erasmus, Ruchira Palliyaguruge
- Third Umpire: Gregory Brathwaite
- Match Referee: David Boon
Venue Scoring Pattern
Brisbane Heat Women Squad:
Sune Luus, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Jemma Barsby, Kirby Short, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Haidee Birkett, Laura Harris, Georgia Prestwidge, Josephine Dooley, Charli Knott
Perth Scorchers Women Squad:
Elyse Villani, Meg Lanning (c), Amy Ellen Jones, Nicole Bolton, Kate Cross, Megan Banting, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Lauren Ebsary, Heather Graham, Emma King, Chloe Piparo, Emily Smith, Hayleigh Brennan, Taneale Peschel, Bhavi M Devchand
Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Deekshith Challenger –
Note:- Above are the list of finest predictors we have selected now and we need to inform each member that we’ll update the predictions of the highest predictors once they have published their prediction and they are going to be in live comments it up to them too. The predictions will probably be based mostly on there interest it’s ur want to observe or not, Our Website Match predictions.in and our top predictors are not going to be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from reliance on the data contained inside this website. The information contained on this website isn’t essentially real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of our predictors.
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ABOVE LIST THEN PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND GIVE GOOD PREDICTIONS TO OUR MEMBERS, THEN YOU ALSO BE THE BEST PREDICTOR.
Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, 8th Match, Who Will WIn………??
comment your prediction Beneath