- 1 Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 6th Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- 2 Match Details:
- 3 Venue Guide
- 4 Venue Scoring Pattern
- 5 Hobart Hurricanes Women Squad:
- 6 Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
- 7 Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 6th Match Who Will Win Hobart Hurricanes Women Melbourne Stars Women View Results Loading ...
- 8 Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 6th Match, Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19, Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, which will be held on Dec 8th, Saturday at West Park Oval, Burnie, and the match begins at 08:00 PM LOCAL at West Park Oval, Burnie. Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19 will witness continental rivalry resume once again, but this time in Australia.
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 6th Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- Match: HBHW vs MLSW, 6th Match, Womens Big Bash League 2018-19
- Date: Saturday, December 08, 2018
- Time: 03:00 AM GMT
- Venue: West Park Oval, Burnie
- Umpires: Marais Erasmus, Ruchira Palliyaguruge
- Third Umpire: Gregory Brathwaite
- Match Referee: David Boon
Venue Scoring Pattern
Hobart Hurricanes Women Squad:
Smriti Mandhana, Hayley Matthews, Alex Hartley, Katelyn Fryett, Corinne Hall, Stefanie Daffara, Brooke Hepburn, Sasha Moloney, Veronica Pyke, Meg Phillips, Georgia Redmayne, Erin Fazackerley, Rhiann O Donnell
Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
Erin Osborne, Holly Ferling, Georgia Elwiss, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Kristen Beams (c), Angela Reakes, Alana King, Katie Mack, Annabel Sutherland, Makinley Blows, Nicole Faltum, Chloe Rafferty, Nicola Hancock
Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Deekshith Challenger –
Note:- Above are the list of finest predictors we have selected now and we need to inform each member that we’ll update the predictions of the highest predictors once they have published their prediction and they are going to be in live comments it up to them too. The predictions will probably be based mostly on there interest it’s ur want to observe or not, Our Website Match predictions.in and our top predictors are not going to be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from reliance on the data contained inside this website. The information contained on this website isn’t essentially real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of our predictors.
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ABOVE LIST THEN PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND GIVE GOOD PREDICTIONS TO OUR MEMBERS, THEN YOU ALSO BE THE BEST PREDICTOR.
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, 6th Match………??
comment your prediction Beneath