Today Match Prediction - IPL Predictions - Ball By Ball Live Scores

Today Match Prediction with Ball By Ball Live Score and Match Tips For IPL 20-20 (2018)

telegram

Second Test Match SL vs IND Prediction and Preview

Sri Lanka vs India (SL vs IND) Second Test match will certainly begin from 20th August, 2015 to 24th August, 2015 live from PSS Colombo. SL vs IND 2nd test match prediction and preview along with full match details is offered. Match forecast Ind vs SL is just estimated according to our individual proficiency and analysis on both groups. You can also get the both groups’ squad, essential players, previous match information and plenty more information relating to the 2nd test match versus Sri Lanka vs India at Colombo.

Enjoy match live online stream at lots of sports channels who supply the live broadcast of India trip to Sri Lanka 2015. Tv channels who offer the live streaming online list is offered at the main Indian cricket board website. You can even more watch the live streaming online at SKY SPORTS, 10 SPORTS, STAR SPORTS, NEO SPORTS, ESPN and WILLOW HD.

SL vs IND Second Test Match Preview and Prediction:

India Tour to Sri Lanka 2015

Second test match

Groups: Sri Lanka vs India

Series: Sri Lanka leads the 3 test match series by 1-0

Date: from August 20– 24

Time: Match will begin at 10:00 regional, 09:00 IND, 04:30 GMT and 09:30 PKT

Venue: P Sara Oval, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka vs India second test match will certainly be very fascinating and really vital for both groups especially for the host team India. It is a must win video game otherwise they lose the series as well as lose their position in ICC test ranking too. From Sri Lankan viewpoint they certainly go hard for win the series due to the fact that of really bad efficiency versus Pakistan and will certainly aim to cope it against India.

SL vs IND Second Test Match Forecast:

Who will win the match? It is the big question of 2nd test match against India and Sri Lanka. According to my Prediction this match will certainly be really intriguing and lots of possibilities that match might end at draw because Colombo pitch is really famous for batting and plenty of Sri Lankan gamers having tremendous records at Colombo. Rangana Herath the star leg spin bowler from Sri Lanka having excellent record at Colombo.

Indian group after losing the very first test match will attempt to make return. They practice hard after losing the very first match and it was really frustrating second innings from Indians who play very excellent cricket in the very first 3 days and hold on the very first test match but in the fourth day their batting prove as very ordinary against the Herath and India lose the unanticipated first test match against Sri Lanka at Galle.

According to my Forecast this test match will certainly opt for Indians favor because they having the ability to come back really highly and their batting is excellent against the Sri Lankan bowlers. They will definitely target the Sri Lankan spinners after the first test match and will certainly play much better cricket this time. My forecast states that Indian group got the 60 % chance for winning the match if this match gets the outcomes while Sri Lankan team got the 40 % opportunity for winning the match.

Forecast:

India 60 %

Sri Lanka 40 %

Key Gamers from Both groups in Second test match:

Sri Lanka:

Kumar Sangakara, Angelo Mathews, Lahiru Thirimanne, Dinesh Chandimal, Suranga Lakmal, Dhamika Prasad and Rangana Herath.

India:

Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Cheteswar Pujara, Ajhinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin Amit Mishra and Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Star Entertainer in 1st Test Match:

Sri Lanka:

Dinesh Chandimal, Rangana Herath, Dilruwan Perera, Angelo Mathews and Dhamika Prasad

India:

Shikhar Dhawan, Ajhinkya Rahane, R Ashwin, Amit Mishra and Virat Kohli

Both teams Team for Second Test Match:

Sri Lanka:

Angelo Mathews ©, Lahiru Thirimanne (WC), Dinesh Chandimal (WK), Kaushal Silva (WK), Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Pradeep, Dilruwan Perera, Jehan Mubarak, Dimuth Karunaratne, Vishwa Fernando, Rangana Herath, Tharindu Kaushal, Kusal Perera, Dhamika Prasad, Upul Tharanga and Kumar Sangakara.

India:

Virat Kohli ©, Ajhikya Rahane, Varun Aaron, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Harbhajan Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Cheteshwar Pujara, Lokesh Rahul, Amit Mishra, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Rohit Sharma Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Murali Vijay.

India vs Sri Lanka First Test Match:

So far India played well in the very first test match especially in the very first 3 days. They firstly all out the Sri Lankan team under extremely low rating and after that gets extremely good lead over Sri Lanka. However in the second innings of very first test match Sri Lankan group done lot much better with the massive batting of Dinesh Chandimal and they get the fighting total for India to win the match.

Team India need simply 176 runs target in the second innings which they can not attain with the great bowling of Rangana Herath. He gets 7/48 and help the Sri Lankan to win the video game by 63 runs. In the second innings Indian group all out on a very low score of 112 and Sri Lanka lead the series by 1-0.

Indian Captain Virat Kohli was extremely dissatisfied after losing the first test match when they were at winning position most of time in the second test match while Sri Lankan Captain Angelo Mathews states that this win was actually historical and it reveals the capabilities of Sri Lankan players how they win the game which they easily lose.

Indian media likewise slam on Indian batting at the second innings. Now Indian team having big obstacle to win the second test match and level the 3 test match series by 1-1. Otherwise we might looks the Indian team with more changes in the last and Third test match.

Second test match will certainly be very interesting and essential for both groups’ perspective specifically for Indian this video game will certainly be do and pass away circumstance in this series. Let’s see how they play under pressure in the captaincy of Virat Kohli in the Second test match against Sri Lanka at P Sara Colombo.

Hope so you will delight in the India vs Sri Lanka Second test match Forecast and Preview. Stay Linked with us for more details regarding India tour to Sri Lanka Second Test Match live from Colombo. For more details click listed below

cricflow.com

Searching Keywords:

SL vs Ind second test match prediction and preview

Who will certainly win the second test match

India vs Sri Lanka day 1 second test match live streaming

Match forecast ind vs sl

Sl vs ind live stream 2nd test matc

View online match SL vs IND

Updated: August 19, 2015 — 3:10 PM

The Author

Varun

IPL Match Reports in WhatsApp. IPL PACKAGE - 30,000/-