South Africa vs England 2016 ODI T20 Schedule Time Table Fixtures Venues, Sa vs Eng will play 5 ODI and 2 T20 matches in February 2016 Get Full Details on MatchPredictions.IN
Toward the begin of 2016 the South Africans will be facilitating the England cricket group. Both the groups in this visit will be playing a 2 match T20 arrangement. this arrangement will be critical as the T20 world glass will be en route in the year 2016 and looking to it both the groups will be looking towards fortify their sides in this shorter variant of International cricket. English cricket group is considered as a standout amongst the most unpredicted groups with regards to T20 cricket.
The first match of the arrangement will be played at the Newlands stadium. This match is planned to be played on nineteenth of February 2016 and will be beginning at 10:00 nearby time. This match will be beginning off right on time and henceforth will be a day apparatus. The second match is booked to be played at the Wanderers Stadium on 21st of February. This match will likewise be a day match as it will be beginning at 10:00 neighborhood time. The tickets for these matches will be accessible on the web. the arrangement will likewise be broadcasted live. Britain have guaranteed a great arrangement triumph over the world’s top-positioned Test side South Africa this winter and consideration now swings to the ODI matches and T20s in February.
South Africa vs England 2016 ODI T20 Schedule Time Table Fixtures Venues
- Wed Feb 3 (50 ovs)13:30 local (11:30 GMT )1st ODI – South Africa v England Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein LIVE D/N
- Sat Feb 6 (50 ovs)10:00 local (08:00 GMT )2nd ODI – South Africa v England St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth LIVE
- Tue Feb 9 (50 ovs)13:30 local (11:30 GMT )3rd ODI – South Africa v England SuperSport Park, Centurion LIVE D/N
- Fri Feb 12 (50 ovs)13:30 local (11:30 GMT )4th ODI – South Africa v England New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg LIVE D/N
- Sun Feb 14 (50 ovs)10:00 local (08:00 GMT )5th ODI – South Africa v England Newlands, Cape Town LIVE
- Wed Feb 17 (20 ovs)14:30 local (12:30 GMT )South African Invitation XI v England XI Boland Park, Paarl LIVE
- Fri Feb 19 (20 ovs)18:00 local (16:00 GMT )1st T20I – South Africa v England Newlands, Cape Town LIVE D/N
- Sun Feb 21 (20 ovs)14:30 local (12:30 GMT)2nd T20I – South Africa v England New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg LIVE
In the Test arrangement, both sides were hoping to skip once again from arrangement massacres in Asia, with England going down 2-0 to Pakistan in the UAE and South Africa beaten 3-0 in India. Be that as it may, it was the travelers who gave their certainty a jolt as they won two of the opening three Tests to secure the arrangement with an amusement to save. South Africa guaranteed an amazing reassurance win in the dead elastic.
The one-day arrangement will give England’s energizing and enhancing side an opportunity to test themselves against a percentage of the best restricted overs players around, while the T20 amusements will be key readiness for both sides in front of the 2016 World Twenty20 in India the next month.