Today Match Prediction - IPL Predictions - Ball By Ball Live Scores

Today Match Prediction with Ball By Ball Live Score and Match Tips For IPL 20-20 (2018)

$ Whatsapp us For Paid Tips $ Only Genuine Users Contact Advance payment only

+91 (7097628254)

IPL PACKAGE = Rs 30,000/-
MONTHLY PACKAGE =Rs 50,000/-
 

#NoteNo Demo No Trail #Note#

Only Paid Service _ Activate

100% Success Rate -> 5230+ Clients from india Bet

telegram

Sri Lanka vs India (SL vs IND) 1st Test Match, Prediction, Preview and Live Streaming

India trip to Sri Lanka, First test match from day 1, day2, day3, day4 & & day5 live streaming online, match forecast and preview, complete match information, live scorecard, teams’ team and plenty more information is offered at our website. Delight in complete match SL vs IND live online in great quality stream results. You can likewise see live match India vs Sri Lanka First test match at Sky Sports, Ten Sports, Willow HD, Neo Sports, Star Sports and plenty more sports channels who buy the rights of live telecast the India trip to Sri Lanka 2015 live.

Sri Lanka vs India 1st test match Forecast and Preview:

India tour to Sri Lanka 2015 Test series (First Test Match)

Teams: Sri Lanka vs India

Date: beginning with 12th August to 16th August

Time: match Set up to begin at 10:00 regional, 04:00 GMT, 08:30 IND, 09:00 PKT

Place: Galle International Cricket Arena, Galle, Sri Lanka.

Match Prediction India vs Sri Lanka:

Who will certainly win the first test match Sri Lanka or India???…

… It is a question that which teams begin with the winning in this series. If we look at the both teams’ squad than both groups are very excellent in their batting, bowling and fielding so we anticipate extremely excellent test cricket all around. Sri Lankan group is under some pressure after losing series versus Pakistan however they are now more positive after the presence of great Sangakara which show the Sri Lankan strength in batting.

According to my forecast Sri Lankan group may got better possibility for the first test match due to the fact that they worked very hard after loss from Pakistan in all format of game and they likewise include some talented gamers in their squad which can prove really useful for Sri Lanka.

According to Match Prediction Astrology Sri Lanka got 45 % opportunity for winning the match, while India got 30 % chance for winning the match while there is 25 % opportunity that match ended up being draw due to slowness of the pitch.

According to my Prediction Sri Lanka win the match

SL vs IND 1st Test Match Live Streaming and Online updates:

Enjoy full match all 5 days India vs Sri Lanka first test match at our site. Day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4 & & Day 5 details will certainly be offered right here. You can also see for online dates at espncricinfo. Here you find the live scorecard, complete scorecard, ball by ball match information, full ball by ball commentary, schedule, upcoming trips and plenty more details regarding cricket. SL vs INDIA live streaming links First test match are given listed below;

Live Streaming Online Links:

Live Streaming Link 1

Live Streaming Link 2

(Live Stream Online Sri Lanka vs India will certainly be available just prior to starting the match)

Group India up until now played extremely good cricket versus Zimbabwe and they win all their 3 ODI matches in the captaincy of Virat Kohli. In test match Virat Kohli likewise represent the Indian team after the retirement of Mahindra Singh Dhoni in test cricket when India lost really badly in test matches against England and Australia. Now MS Dhoni is the captain of India in only T20 and ODI cricket.

Angelo Mathews will certainly be the captain of Sri Lanka against Indian tour. Angelo Mathews up until now can not show better captain in test match cricket however he is still good in ODI cricket. Sri Lanka currently lost lots of test matches in his presence.

Indian team in this Sri Lankan trip just play the 3 test matches 2nd & & 3rd test match Sri Lanka vs India will be dipped into Colombo.

1st Test Match SL vs INDIA Pitch Reports:

First test match Sri Lanka vs India will be played at Galle International ground. This pitch is excellent for both batsman and bowlers. Bit green grass on the pitch and bit extra bounce at Galle help the bowlers to obtains wickets particularly with the new ball. Spinners likewise extremely reliable when the ball became little bit older and assist to spin.

For batting viewpoint, Batsman who play in the line of the bowl is extremely successful here and plenty of Sri Lankan players got large average at that ground specifically TM Dilshan who is not part of test team for Sri Lanka after retirement and Sangakara.

Both Groups’ Squad for very first test match:

India:

Virat Kohli ©, Varun Aaron, Harbhajan Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Cheteshwar Pujara, Lokesh Rahul, Amit Mishra, Ajhikya Rahane, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Rohit Sharma and Murali Vijay.

Murali Vijay will certainly not be readily available for India in first test match due to injury throughout practice and it will certainly be suitabled for next 2 matches for India versus Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka

Angelo Mathews ©, Lahiru Thirimanne, Vishwa Fernando, Dinesh Chandimal (WK), Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Pradeep, Jehan Mubarak, Dimuth Karunaratne, Rangana Herath, Tharindu Kaushal, Kusal Perera, Dilruwan Perera, Dhamika Prasad, Kaushal Silva (WK), Upul Tharanga and Kumar Sangakara.

Very first test match Sri Lanka vs India at Galle will be really interesting and crucial for both teams. Both groups will aiming to win the first test match and lead the 3 test match series. Do not forget to see the live action at our website.

cricflow.com

We really hoped that you will enjoy the forecast and preview of India tour to Sri Lanka 2015 1st test match. Stay connected with us for more details.

Updated: August 11, 2015 — 4:12 PM

The Author

Varun

IPL Match Reports in WhatsApp. IPL PACKAGE - 30,000/-