Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction BBL 10th Match 2015

Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction BBL 10th Match 2015, Syd Sixers vs Melb Stars at Sydney December 27th, 2015. Today Match Prediction Tips Who Will Win Today Big Bash League Match

Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction BBL 10th Match 2015BBL 2015-2016 tenth match was planned to play in the middle of SS and MS. These are the great groups in BBL alliances. The match was planned to play on 27th Dec 2015 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. The match begins at 8.10 AM (GMT) forcefully. Along these lines, everyone willing to know the match reviews and points of interest. Here we give live gushing Tv channels list, Match Prediction, Previews and group quads. Along these lines, here we Go.

Sydney Sixers will win. Since SYS played as a home pitch furthermore Sydney sixers is an intense group in this association. SYS played 3 diversions and won 2 recreations and hold the first position in the rundown. Along these lines, 80% Chance to win SYS in this match 10. 20% Chance to win MS. We should hold up and watch the amusement.

Sydney Sixers will tackle Perth Scorchers in the tenth match of the Big Bash League (BBL) 2015-16 on Sunday at Sydney Cricket Ground, Australia.

Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction BBL 10th Match 2015

Melbourne Stars will win

Sydney Sixers enrolled two consecutive wins in the wake of losing the Big Bash League inaugural match against Sydney Thunder a week ago. In the wake of vanquishing Hobart Hurricanes by 95 keeps running on Sunday, the Moises Henriques-drove side enlisted an exciting three-wicket win over Melbourne Renegades in the eight match of the competition played at Melbourne’s Docklands Stadium on Wednesday night, as per ABC.

Opener Michael Lumb (63 off 35) and commander Moises Henriques (62 off 37) helped Sixers to enrolled their second successive triumph in four days. “I truly battled toward the begin of my innings and he truly give me a chance to stream into my innings why I moseyed around,” captain Henriques said while applauding Lumb for his triumphant execution, as indicated by Stuff NZ.

Stars, then again, lost their initial two BBL matches. They are presently wanting to skip back in the T20 class with a triumph more than Sixers on Saturday.

bbl today match prediction, big bash live score today, Big Bash match predictions, who will win Big Bash League

132 thoughts on “Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction BBL 10th Match 2015”

  1. 4/5 predicted correct
    n Now for dis big match

    Toss -Melbourne Star
    Match- stars

    Aj – Luke , Faukner n Maxwell will be on Fire with bat n bowl

    Jackpot Match…

  2. Today match is big fix. play safe. star will win every condition. rate jo b ho bhai star he lgana or star he khana.
    session sb yes hon gy. 🙂

  3. Big Bash match..
    Star vs sixer at sydey..
    Time-::1.40 pm…
    Star 92-95…
    ———————
    164–68 STAR LAMBI..
    160–64 SIXER LAMBI…
    ———————–

  4. ¤¤ KFC Big Bash T20 ¤¤

    Match No. 10

    ** Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers **

    § Toss- Melbourne Stars §

    ⊙⊙ Match – Melbourne Stars ⊙⊙

    Today Winner Only Melbourne Stars

  5. Yesterday marsh brothers , voges, and Coulter nile did not play but Perth stil won by 9 wickets, and today stars wil win, 100%

  6. Sixer bat krega first… Score 175-85 kreeb hoga..
    Melbourne chasing time 1-2 wickets jaldi jayegi..
    Match melbourne jeetega

  7. Guy’s……
    Today’s match b/w SS vs MS very difficult to predict….but as sandeep Bro said “it’s a jackpot” there will b a up’s and down’s in the match..either team can win as per high percentage of bookies bet……be careful. .

  8. Big Bash League: Dad-to-be Kevin Pietersen To Miss Clash vs Sydney Sixers .
    Pietersen is not playing tomorrow match.
    @sandeep pls guide

    • Sandeep bhai kp is not playing he is back to England for personal reasons…..does ur prediction stand same still? U

  9. Sandeep bhai you r great ur prediction is superb now plg give ur best winning prediction please… Hats off for u Sandeep bro

Comments are closed.

1
Need Help With Match Predictions?
Powered by