- 1 KEY POINTS
- 2 Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
- 3 Match Details:
- 4 Venue Guide
- 5 Venue Scoring Pattern
- 6 Sydney Thunder Squad:
- 7 Melbourne Stars Squad:
- 8 Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match Who Will Win Sydney Thunder Melbourne Stars View Results Loading ...
- 9 Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match(SYT vs MLS): HEAD-TO-HEAD
- 10 Big Bash League 2018 Live Streaming & TV Channel and Broadcasting List:
- 11 Big Bash League 2018-19 – Points Table
- 12 Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match, Big Bash League 2018-19 Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, which will be held on Dec 21, Friday at Manuka Oval, Canberra, and the match begins at 08:15 AM GMT at Manuka Oval, Canberra. Big Bash League 2018-19 will witness continental rivalry resume once again, but this time in the Big Bash League 2018-19.
- Sydney Thunder won 5 of the last 8 between these two sides.
- Sydney Thunder has won 4 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
- Melbourne Stars have won 2 of their last 10 completed T20 matches.
- Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Stars have played each other 8 times since 2010. Sydney Thunder won 5 times and Melbourne Stars 3 times. Sydney Thunder won the last match between these two teams earlier this year.
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match Who Will Win Today Match PredictionSydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match Toss Prediction: Sydney ThunderClick To Tweet Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match Prediction: Sydney ThunderClick To Tweet
- Match: SYT vs MLS, 3rd Match, Big Bash League 2018-19
- Date: Friday, December 21, 2018
- Time: 08:15 AM GMT
- Venue: Manuka Oval, Canberra
- Umpires: Marais Erasmus, Ruchira Palliyaguruge
- Third Umpire: Gregory Brathwaite
- Match Referee: David Boon
Venue Scoring Pattern
Sydney Thunder Squad:
Jos Buttler (wk), Shane Watson (c), Callum Ferguson, Joe Root, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Sam Rainbird, Daniel Sams, Fawad Ahmed, Jonathan Cook, Gurinder Sandhu, Jason Sangha
Melbourne Stars Squad:
Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Nick Larkin, Travis Dean, Marcus Stoinis, Evan Gulbis, Dwayne Bravo, Michael Beer, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris, Adam Zampa
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars, 3rd BBL Match(SYT vs MLS): HEAD-TO-HEAD
Total Matches– 8
Won by Thunders- 5
Won by Stars – 3
Big Bash Live Streaming – Broadcasters List ( TV Channels )
|Australia||Fox Sports , Seven Network, Network Ten|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|India||STAR Sports, SONY ESPN|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|Bangladesh||Sony TEN2 – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|South Africa||Super Sport – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|Sri Lanka||Sony Six, SONY ESPN|
|United State||Willow TV – BBL Live Streaming 2019|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport, Sky Sports|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus|
Big Bash League 2018-19 – Points Table
Record of our Best Predictors, Follow Them
Deekshith Challenger –
Note:- Above are the list of finest predictors we have selected now and we need to inform each member that we’ll update the predictions of the highest predictors once they have published their prediction and they are going to be in live comments it up to them too. The predictions will probably be based mostly on there interest it’s ur want to observe or not, Our Website Match predictions.in and our top predictors are not going to be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from reliance on the data contained inside this website. The information contained on this website isn’t essentially real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of our predictors.
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ABOVE LIST THEN PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND GIVE GOOD PREDICTIONS TO OUR MEMBERS, THEN YOU ALSO BE THE BEST PREDICTOR.